Some thoughts and questions that I asked myself were a part of the inspiration that resulted into Value Art.
- Why are certain art works so expensive?
- Why do some people pay a lot of money for art?
- Do artists consider commercial sales when they create an art work?
- Where is the fine line between art work and a product? Or when does art become a product and vice versa?
- Marketing and advertising can be really annoying. How can you market or praise a product without being too pushy?
- What is it that creates a hype and makes people curious about something? Particularly on the web.
- Actually I somethimes still don’t know whether I am a marketer who sells something that some might consider as art. Or am I a real artist? Or am I just someone who created some art?
- And do I really have to find an answer to all these questions?